2010年12月2日星期四

my replica omega Speedmaster Professional watches own interest

One of my sponsors, watch-site, has a ref.16623 (Rolesor model, dated 2007) for sale for 4695 Euro. It is the one pictured in this article. Although I have mentioned the Linde Werdelin SpidoLite SA All Black before (click here), I never really published about it, since I dont want to become too biased. On the other hand, this blog represents my replica omega Speedmaster Professional watches own interest in watches and brands, so why not?

Fellow Dutchman Martin Wilmsens website (WristWatchPhoto), normally dedicated to Panerai watches, mentioned the SpidoLite SA All Black a few days ago. I was blown away by the pictures he took and he told me I could use them for my own blog if I wanted to. Well, here you go. The full set of pictures can be found at his other web initiative, PaneristiPix.com.The SpidoLite SA All Black DLC version was introduced on the 15th of October 2009, retailing at 9.800 Euro. This replica omega Speedmaster Snoopy Edition watches DLCed titanium watch is limited to 88 pieces world wide, and is available for pre-order via the Linde Werdelin website or through one of their distributors. Like all SpidoLite SA versions, the movement is a A.Schild caliber 1876 modified by Svend Andersen. The rotor, made from blue gold, is engraved with both the LW and Andersen Geneve logo. Svend Andersen is an independent watch maker, based in Geneva, and respected member of the AHCI (Horological academy of Independent replica omega Speedmaster Snoopy Edition watchesCreators).